What is Guest Posting?
In most simple terms, Guest Posting is basically a method in which you write an article for a particular website and in return, you get a link to your website/blog or maybe your social media profile. Guest posting is an essential ingredient of off-page SEO(Search engine optimization). It allows writers to get backlinks from relevant sources which will not only increase their website’s authority but also helps to direct traffic referral on their site. It comes under the networking strategy of SEO. Sometimes guest posting is also used to gain publicity and product branding to the potential audience.
It is a complete win-win situation for both parties. The website owner gets content for his/her site while you get a backlink from their site.
However, Guest posting is more advantageous and is not only limited to just building links. For example: Say, you just guest posted onto a popular blog having plenty of email and notification subscribers.
So, If the post you have written was good enough, it will make you popular among all the audiences of that blog. Not only this, but you will also get the chance to interact with them through the blog’s comments.
How to do Guest Posting Properly?
The first step of the job is to find out blogs in your niche or interest. Make sure the blog has a good social following and receives a good number of comments & social shares for its articles.
To discover the blogs for guest posting, head on to Google, and search as follows:
“Your Keyword” + write for us
“Your Keyword” + contribute
**Just Replace keyword with the topic of your interest**
Once you discovered a good blog for guest posting, communicate with the blog’s owner and throw him/her your Guest Post idea and topic.
If the blog’s owner likes your pitch, he/she will definitely write you back.
Next, you should carefully read the Guest Posting Terms and conditions of their blog. Make sure you are following all the guidelines. Otherwise, your article may be rejected.
Once you have completed writing the article, submit it to the blog master, and wait for it to go live.
Some Pro Tips:
- Share the Guest Post you have written on your all social profiles – Facebook, Twitter, Quora, etc
- Frequently Interact with the blog commenters
- Cleverly write the article, if it gets the attention your site will get attention
- Your article must be long enough to rank on search engines
- Be in touch with the blog owner – building a good relationship is very essential in the online world
Terms and Conditions for Guest Posting at TalkJarvis
By submitting an article ad guest post, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- The Guest Post Content must be your original piece of work
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement articles will not be entertained at all
- Your article must contain one image along with a featured image
- The image used must not be copyrighted. You can use free image sources like pixels, pixabay, etc
- The article must not be posted anywhere else before
- Affiliate links preferably not to be there in Guest Post submissions
- Your article must have at least 700 words
- The article should not be on any kind of product review or advertisement of any app/website.
- The article must be SEO Friendly
- Posts will acknowledge as your authorship but will be the property of the website on which it is posted
- You are very welcome to share a link of the posts you have written to social media or your website
- When quoting others, please make sure to cite your source properly
- Guest Post writers can have only one link to their website or social media profile within author acknowledgment. This preferably not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any payment for writing Guest Posts
- We do not mortgage any particular site or audience reach
- Website reserves the right to edit Guest Posts wherever needed
- Once website owner officially posted a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request wording or morphological changes. Any such edits that change the meaning or content of the article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with the editing date
- You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your bio, your photo, or the links. If at any time in the upcoming future you want to request such changes, email us, and we’ll do our best to accommodate
- Website reserves the right to refuse a publication or to remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post author
- By providing a Guest Post a website, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the site or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the website or company
Guest Post on TalkJarvis
Currently, we are open to guest post submission. Users just need to follow the above-listed guidelines strictly before submitting their guest post(s).
Steps you need to follow:
- Write your article exactly as you want to get published
- For paragraph headings, use either Heading 2 or Heading 3+bold and subsequently Heading 3 or Heading 4 for sub-paras.
- Add at least one image in the post along with the feature image
- Add relevant tags(at least five) and focus keywords(at max five) from the right side and bottom panel respectively
- Select the primary category and secondary(s) categories(if required)
- Take multiple previews to check if everything is up to mark and your post is looking good
- Make sure you are following all the above rules to avoid rejection
- Submit it for review
After completing, Send the google doc link of your content through our contact us form with the proper subject line. Your article may take 24 to 48 hours to publish.