You can make the best use of the popular and most effective photo and video sharing platform Instagram in several ways that are proven to be the best ones when it comes to business or product promotion and creating better brand awareness.
For example, there are several companies that offer a mobile-first influencer platform which gives the businesses as well as the users to leverage and engage with the key influencers across different social networks.
If you want to also make the best use of this platform to reach out to more and more customers, you can either follow these effective strategies all by yourself or take the help of professional experts in instagram marketing such as blastup and others of similar capabilities and repertoire.
Pay attention to specific aspects
Irrespective of your approach, you should always pay attention to specific aspects such as:
- The demographics of your customers
- Their needs and choices
- Your available resources to meet with those specific needs of theirs
- The objective of your business and
- How exactly you want to use the Instagram platform for your business marketing purpose.
This means that you will need to have a clearly defined goal for your marketing which may be anything or all of the following:
- Simply showcasing your talent or product
- Building a larger following
- Creating a better brand awareness
- Increasing the volume of traffic to your site and thereby the conversion rate.
No matter whatever is your purpose for Instagram marketing, there is no other way to achieve success but for following these proven techniques.
Focus on a product tour
There is no doubt that Instagram being exclusively a photo and video sharing app will provide you with the best opportunity to showcase your product in the best possible way. However, you can enhance the effectiveness and appeal of it even more if you create a product tour.
- Product tours are one of the best ways in which you can allow your customers to learn everything about your product or service.
- This is also an effective way in which you can reach out to more and more followers in a much better way.
- Lastly, product tours are also a great way to get your followers engaged with your posts and you to get engaged with them.
In order to create a product tour more comprehensively and effectively, you will have to record a product tour. Once you are done with your recording part, you will need to place it on your website or to your youtube account if you want to reach out to a larger audience in a much more comprehensive way.
You are recommended to take help of professional companies that will help you out in designing your product tours and make it easier for you to turn your still photos as well as the video clips into a more effective clip giving it a more professional look to it and showcase your products in a much more attractive manner.
Engage your customers
You will be even better off if you make your customers a part of the team and engage them more actively in the process. This will make them feel valued as it is a human psychology to like to be a part of any specific team. They like the feeling that they have made an effective contribution to the project in whatsoever they can, little or major.
However, you will need to know:
- The customers who are interested to be a part of your team
- The ones who will be useful in engaging with the project and
- Those who have the related skills to contribute handsomely to your project.
Therefore, look out for your customers and if you notice a specific customer has hurled a new charity or issued a product of their own, make sure that you do not have any constraints or hesitation to promote those on your social media accounts. This will encourage them a lot to be a part of your team knowing that you have noticed their talent and are appreciating it.
Highlight your customers
Alternatively, you can also keep it simple and just highlight a loyal customer every month. This will also help the customers to become a part of your team.
There are also a few other proven ways in which you can engage your customers to be a part of your team and help you in promoting your product and business.
Assume that you have reached your tenth year in business. You can celebrate this achievement, which is ideally a great one considering the competitive business world of today, with your customers. You can do this in different useful and productive ways such as:
- By offering them a discount or coupon
- By asking them to attend an exclusive anniversary party or any other.
Finally, you can also ask your customers to co-create a content. This is the most effective way to encourage them to be your part and also make them feel valued and praised for their efforts. You can ask them to do a lot of different things such as:
- Adding a chapter to your eBook
- To have some fun with your other users and more.
These are some of the best ways to get your customers engaged. Not only will these approaches make them feel like they are a useful contributor to your team but they will also feel that this way you are thanking them for showing you their loyalty for so many years.
Use its features and tools
To sum it up, it is the level of engagement of your customers that will determine how successful is your Instagram marketing campaign. Therefore, you will need to make sure that you are proactive with your customers and make them feel valued for your brand. This is the best way to engage them.
You will be better off in your approach if you use the different tools and features that Instagram has on offer. Know about these tools and features from the experts and put them to best use.